Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Out with the Old, In with the New

Thursday Move!


Though technically, they officially move Friday, I'll say Thursday, since that's the last day of my week. As you may recall, the whole department is moving to a brand new office space with bigger offices and a more accessible conference table.  So I've taken some not-so-good pictures of the new place on my phone. Sadly, you're stuck with them since that's the best I've got. As they settle in during my Week 5, maybe I'll be able to get some good action shots. I warn you, when we visited the room wasn't even finished yet (similar circumstances as the new BASIS, if that helps put things in perspective) and there were still workers there making the final finishing touches. But nonetheless, without further ado I present to you the new office...

The view when standing at the entrance from the hallway
(on the right is Dr. Chong, while on the left is her colleague Dr. Schwedt)

The right side of the room (if you were still standing at the door)

The left side of the room (again, if standing at the door)
The view from opposite end of the room (that door is the entrance I was referring to)
One of the individual offices (there are four total!)
Well, that marks the end of my Week 4. My revised proposal is still in the works, so bear with me. I hope everyone else's weeks have been going well, and I'll see you all, bushy-eyed and bright-tailed, for Week 5! ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment