Friday, May 5, 2017

When One Door Closes Another Opens...

Sadly but surely our time has come to an end. My fellow SP participants and I will be presenting on Saturday, May 6th between 9:30 AM and 4:20 PM. However, don't sweat it if you can't make it, you can still check out my final SP presentation as I'm sure my peers are doing with their presentations on their blogs as well. I'm so proud that I got to be a part of the senior project and I could not be more thankful to all the people that made that happen. That means you: my on-site mentor Dr. Chong, my faculty advisor Ms. Wilson, the Senior Project Committee, and of course, my dedicated followers. It has been a pleasure getting to share my experiences with you, and I wish you luck in all your future endeavors. I'm going off to college next fall, but I definitely won't be forgetting all that I've learned from my senior project. Thank you and have an awesome day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment