Friday, February 24, 2017

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT #1!

Hi all! I just wanted to notify my readers that I'm officially slightly tweaking my project. As you may or may not have noticed, the "Sports-related" part has been removed from my title. In order to increase enrollment of participants into Dr. Chong's studies, the department has agreed that having more general criteria for the cause of the concussion might bring in more volunteers. Therefore, I have found that my research will be a better match with hers if I do the same. I'll be revising my proposal in order to focus less on the sports aspect. Fortunately, I think my end goal remains the same. I aim to look for gender-based differences in concussions. I haven't found anything yet, but I'm really looking forward to the rest of the weeks we have together! Thanks for hanging with me and stayed tuned for my official Week 3 post!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment